Google Classroom - Session 1
● What is Gsuite for Education and how your school can apply for Gsuite for Education.
● How to set up a class in Google Classroom.
● How to add students to a Google Classroom.
● How to add a co-teacher to a Google Classroom.
● How to link parents to a students profile in Google Classroom so that a parent can receive a weekly digest on the work that is being completed or missed.
● How to make an announcement and set up a discussion in the Stream
● How to make a self correcting quiz / test assignment and assign it to your students.
Throughout the webinar we will toggle between the teacher and student views so that you can get an overview of both viewpoints.
Facilitator - Declan Ward
Declan is a primary school teacher and summer course ICT tutor with Athlone and Laois Education Centres. Declan has delivered a range of ICT courses to help teachers improve their ICT knowledge and improve their ability to deliver learning remotely. As we now enter another school lockdown, teachers and schools may find these courses to be especially useful in these challenging times.
To book your place click on LOG IN / REGISTER below
After registration a link will be sent out to registrants in advance of this webinar
PLEASE NOTE -Access to a basic (Free) Zoom account is required to attend this meeting / webinar. If you do not have an account yet, please register for one in advance of the meeting/webinar to avoid any delay joining the session.
|Course Date||25-02-2021 7:00 pm|
|Course End Date||25-02-2021 8:30 pm|
|Registration Start Date||12-01-2021 1:00 pm|
|Cut off date||24-02-2021 2:00 pm|