This course presents primary school teachers with a range of practical resources and ideas for teaching increasingly active, engaging music lessons across all stages of the primary school. Sessions involve active participation in a range of tried and tested, games and activities suitable for use in support of music curriculum objectives.
Expected Learning Outcomes:
1. Possess a bank of suitable songs for teaching music across the primary school.
2. Develop increased understanding of the music curriculum.
3. List relevant games and activities to support pupil learning.
4. Gain confidence in planning for and delivering music lessons.
5. Scaffold pupils’ musical learning effectively.
|Course Date||02-10-2019 7:00 pm|
|Course End Date||13-11-2019 9:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||11-09-2019|
|Cut off date||02-10-2019 7:00 pm|
|Individual Price||Fifty euro|