- An overview of the interview process and circular 0003/2018
- Using Looking at Our Schools to prepare for the process
- Approaching competency based interviews
- Gathering evidence for the interview panel
- Making a good impression at interview
Facilitator - Kieran Sweeney
Kieran is an accredited Post Primary based coach with experience as an AP1, Deputy Principal, Principal and previous Director of the Limerick Education Centre. He is a trained and approved competency based interview chairperson with the JMB.
To book your place on this webinar, click Log in / Register below.
Zoom link and details will be emailed to all registrants in advance of the course.
|Course Date||06-10-2022 5:00 pm|
|Course End Date||06-10-2022 6:00 pm|
|Cut off date||06-10-2022 1:00 pm|
|Individual Price||Five euro|