· Ideal for Teachers (and kids) who’ve never played chess before.
· Treasure Hunt (Maths Game using chess pieces).
· Ideal for wet days.
· Play fun Cat n’ Mouse & Total Wipeout games.
· Small building blocks. Each game teaches a new skill.
· Finish with a chess Jamboree.
Level 1 will comprise 3 x 45-minute webinars.
Dates and Times: – 5.00pm to 5.45pm on 15th, 22nd & 29th April
Please note - The Level 2 course is only for teachers who have already completed level 1 and will include an online weekly chess teachers club where teachers can play chess against each other for fun and exchange ideas.
After registration a link for level 1 will be sent out to registrants in advance of this webinar
|Course Date||15-04-2021 5:00 pm|
|Course End Date||29-04-2021 5:45 pm|
|Registration Start Date||26-02-2021 9:00 am|
|Cut off date||15-04-2021 2:00 pm|
|Number Hours||2.15 hrs|