School Culture; the Restorative Paradigm Shift – moving conversations beyond behaviour management towards creating relational learning communities.
This webinar is aimed at school leaders and offers: ·
An overview of the restorative philosophy, motivation and skills of a school committed to the use of Restorative Practice
· A focus on the restorative beliefs and values (proactive and responsive)
· Ways to grow empathy and community - moving from blame to a focus on harm
· An explicit comparison of punishment with accountability
· Introduction to the restorative enquiry to illustrate the mechanics of this approach, highlighting the transferability and benefits of such skills / mindset (highlighting leadership as modelling)
· An outline of how to grow a school committed to RP in policy and practice
Facilitator - Michelle Stowe
To register for this course, please click on the link below
All regsitrants will recieve Zoom log in details by email before the course start date.
|Course Date||02-03-2021 6:00 pm|
|Course End Date||02-03-2021 7:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||15-12-2020 2:00 pm|
|Cut off date||01-03-2021 2:00 pm|
|Individual Price||Ten euro|