Digital Portfolios for Assessment - A practical approach
Digital portfolios are a great way of assessing students and tracking progress over time. They allow the children an opportunity to see their own progress and are a great starting point for conferencing among students, and between teachers and students.
During this webinar, participants will learn about:
· Ways to create a digital portfolio for your class using the ‘Google Sites’ domain.
· Ways to integrate your ‘Site’ with Google Classroom if it is used in senior primary classes.
· Ways to use ‘Google Sites’ if your school does not have ‘G-Suite for Education’.
· How to create sub-pages to track progress from Junior Infants to 6th Class.
· Ways to create a whole-school approach to the use of digital portfolios for assessment.
To book your place click LOGIN / REGISTER below
A link will be emailed to all registrants in advance of the webinar
|Course Date||19-01-2021 4:30 pm|
|Course End Date||19-01-2021 5:30 pm|
|Registration Start Date||09-10-2020|
|Cut off date||19-01-2021 2:00 pm|
|Individual Price||five euro|
|Number Hours||1 hour|